Step 3 - Moringa Nutritional Information & Zija's Product Line.
With its 90 nutrients, 46
antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, and more,
Moringa has proven to be the most nutrient-dense and
enzymatically active botanical known to man. Scientific
analysis shows that Moringa contains 539 beneficial
The Main Nutritive Groups and Valuable Dietary Compounds in Moringa:
- Protein constituents or amino acids ( the building blocks of protein). There are 20 amino acids necessary, and found in human proteins, of which 9 are essential. All 9 are found in Moringa, properly sequenced and in the optimal ratios.
- Minerals such as Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, and Zinc.
- Fats, as vegetable oils: Beneficial Omega (3,6,9) oils.
- Vitamins, many of which with antioxidant properties: Vitamins C, D, E, F, and K, provitamin A (beta-carotene), Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamins B5, B6, and B12.
- Other phytonutrients and antioxidants such as Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Campesterol, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7-Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zeaxanthin, Zinc.
- Plant hormones with anti-aging properties in humans: Cytokinins such as Zeatin.
- In total, there are over 46 antioxidants and 36 anti-inflammatory compounds all naturally occurring in the Moringa plant.
Moringa, even in small portions, provides adequate amounts of protein nutrients for everyone, including healthy or medically compromised individuals, children, senior adults, lactose intolerant individuals, vegetarians and people with soy allergies.
Moringa is not genetically modified or altered by humans.
Moringa is considered to have the highest protein ratio of any plant so far identified!
Zija's Moringa Products contain organic sugar cane. Click HERE to learn why....
Zija's Moringa Product Profiles
Two Specific Moringa-Based Product Lines
Click on each product name below for more information.
Proceed to Step 4
Important Note: We are not doctors. All content within this information letter is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech laws in all the civilized world. The information contained herein is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified licensed professional.
© Copyright 2013 by MoringaMagicTeam.com and XLR8 Health & Wellness, LLC. All Rights Reserved.